Online Entry/Club Admin
From British Rowing Help
Guide for clubs entering competitions
- Log in to the British Rowing website
- Hover over the Online Services button on the top right of the page.
- Click the Online Entry button from the dropdown.
- You will be presented with a screen that has a menu down the left hand side, and a list of all the clubs and competitions you are an administrator for in the centre.
The instructions below will provide a step-by-step guide to adding a club into a competition.
Enter a club into a competition
- To start entering a club into a competition, click the club's name that you want to enter.
- Click on Select Competition Meeting on the left hand side.
- Find the competition name you want to enter in the centre and click it.
- Click on Enter Crews.
- Enter the emergency contact details. These will be used for all the entries you make for this competition unless you change them again.
- Click Confirm details and continue.
- A list of different events will appear in the centre of the screen.
- If the event you want to enter is not being shown, ensure that the filters are set to display the right category. (They are set to display all the Open events by default).
- To show the other categories, select the relevant category from the drop down boxes above the events table and wait for the page to reload.
- When you can see the event you wish to enter, click the Event Identifier for that race.
- A page with 3 sections should now have appeared.
- In the top section, open the drop down menu, and select the first rower you wish to assign. (The system automatically includes all eligible rowers).
- Click Assign and then click on a position.
- The assigned rower will now be added to the Crew Details in the middle section.
- Repeat this section to assign all the rowers to the crew.
- The crew name will be automatically filled in with the stroke's name once they have been added. This can be changed by just writing in the Crew Name field.
- Once the crew is complete, click on Validate crew entry.
- The Reset crew details button will remove all the rowers from the boat, and completely clear this crew entry from the race.
- A new page will appear (the validation page), showing a summary of the crew and event details.
- If the old page is still appearing but with some red text, ammend the details the text points out and try validating again.
- On the validation page there are four buttons of interest:
- Submit crew and enter another crew into the same event - Submit and jump to a new crew form for this event.
- Submit crew and enter a crew into another event - Submit and jump to the event selection page.
- Submit a crew with different contact details - This will submit the current crew and then go back to the contact details so you can enter new details for the next crew.
- Submit crew and return to competition view - Submit and jump to the overview of entries you have in this competition.
- The crew is not submitted into the race until one of the four buttons above is pressed.
- Click the button that performs the task you want.
- Once all the crews have been added to all the competitions, click on Competition Meeting Details found on the left hand menu.
- This brings up a page detailing all the entries you have made.
- To perform any action on the crew, you have to select it by ticking the box to the left of the name.
- From there you can then withdraw or enter the crew by clicking the appropriate buttons.
- To make payments, click on the Payments tab at the top of the Competition Meeting Details page.
- Tick all the crews that you wish to pay for.
- Click Add selected crew(s) to shopping basket.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Choose the payment option you wish to use and proceed.
- If your club has offered to host boats for a large event, you may change your contact details under "Boating Permission Management", found on the left hand side in Online Entry.
- This link will only appear if you are listed as a host club.
- You will then be sent an email every time a club enters a boat into a competition and chooses your club to boat from.
Club Entry Summary Report
- A summary of entries for the individual competition
- The club secretary contact details are the details as entered in Club Management for the club Entries Secretary