Online Entry/Comp Admin/Results/Web Interface
From British Rowing Help
Please ensure that prior to settings results all crews present in the correct events with substitutes for winning crews performed. For more info see Results.
- Click on the results tab and select the Web interface option.
- Tick the events that ran and set the qualifying status as appropriate - if an event does not show up it has no crews in it.
- Submit the list at the bottom.
- Go to the next tab which lists all the events, with a tick next to those you have said ran.
- For each event that ran, click on the event ID
- Enter the status and positions of crews
- Positions should be entered for those that made the final and will be checked for sanity. For example, 1,2,3,4 and 1,2,2,4 are correct but 1,3,4 will be rejected
- Non Finalists cannot be accurately ranked and as such should be given a status of "NonFinalist" the positions can be left as 0
- Disqualified, scratched, did not finish etc crews positions should be left as 0
- Times are optional, but if you enter them we can use them in results in the almanack/website in future.
- Verdicts (such as CVS, 2ft, NRO, easily etc) are optional, but if you enter them we can use them in results in the almanack/website in future.
- If you have made a mistake and entered the results for an event before all the crews have been bumped into it, you will need to use the clear results button before any new crews will appear.
- Click submit
- Once you have submitted results for all the events that have run (All the ticks line up) a button will appear at the bottom to proceed to results summary
- Review the results in the summary - if you click on the magnifying glass next to an event a window will pop up with results for the event
- When you are happy click on confirm results and allocate points to finish the process.